THE FLEXIBILITY YOU NEED
- WE TAKE A PERSONALIZED APPROACH TO EVERY CASE, UNDERSTANDING YOUR UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION.
- WE ARE ACCESSIBLE OUTSIDE OF TRADITIONAL BUSINESS HOURS TO ENSURE OUR CLIENTS CAN REACH US WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM.
- WE PRIORITIZE OUR CLIENTS NEEDS AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE WE ARE PART OF THEIR TEAM.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED!
OUR SERVICESAt Perez Abello Law, we put our clients first, and your needs are our top priority.
MIAMI REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
INNOVATIVE LEGAL SOLUTIONS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
When looking to navigate a real estate or corporate transaction, you need a law firm that is as invested in your success as you are.Perez Abello Law is a Miami-based boutique real estate and corporate law firm that offers personalized service and quality legal solutions to local and foreign clients. We serve everyone from first-time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors to small to mid-sized companies across a variety of industries. Our team also represents condominium and homeowner associations in the drafting of condominium documents.
Our Miami real estate lawyers haveover 20 years of combined legal experienceand can provide the comprehensive legal services you need to succeed. Our team can serve as your guide and advocate through each step of any real estate or corporate deal. We regularly handle residential and commercial real estate closings, financing and refinancing, real property acquisitions, leading, and more. Our team can also facilitate title insurance policies and escrow services.
OUR LEGAL TEAM
Patricia L. Perez
Office Manager/Real Estate Closer
Our Clients Share Their Experiences
“All my future real estate transactions will, no doubt, be followed by them. I recommend this law firm with total confidence.”
“We highly recommend them to any developer looking to find a legal compass for the Miami market.”
“Perez & Abello Law Firm is passionate about their representation towards their clients.”
Committed to Your Unique Needs
Our team regularly represents buyers, sellers, investors, developers, and lenders in a wide variety of real estate and corporate transactions. Whether you are looking to purchase your first home or are in the process of expanding your commercial real estate portfolio, we can assist you with each stage of the transaction from contract to close.
Our Miami real estate attorneys can assist you with:
- Closing a commercial or residential transaction
- Negotiating and executing a commercial or residential lease
- Financing or refinancing a commercial or residential property
- Facilitating title insurance policies and escrow services
- Establishing a new start-up
- Maintaining corporate records
- Completing corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
We offer our full suite of real estate and corporate legal services at competitive rates and look forward to assisting you. Contact us online or call to discuss your case with us.